We've received a couple of emails from Windows Media Player users.
Windows Media player is actually very close to alone in it's inability to play aiff files these days. Take this opportunity to upgrade your listening experience. As mentioned, if you just really want to keep listening via Windows Media player, you can convert to mp3 with both programs linked above.
Convert to MP3 using iTunes
- Download iTunes here
- Go to "Preferences"
- Under the "General" menu click "Import Settings"
- Select "MP3 Encoder" under the "Import Using" selection box
- Click "Ok"
- Now just drag aether into iTunes
- Download VLC here
- Go to "File"
- Go to "Convert/Stream"
- Click "Open Media" and find aether OR drag aether onto VLC menu
- Choose "Audio-MP3" in the selection box under "Choose Profile"
- Click "Save as File"
We apologize for the inconvenience. We do not want to downgrade our hard work by publishing it to mp3 and have decided to leave that to you the listener. As mentioned earlier this may be a chance to break free from the mp3 and hear ALL of the tones intended by the Artists in your music library.